Friday, December 26, 2008

Wish List 2008

What's good beautiful people. I hope u all had a very Merry Christmas. I did!! Got to spend it in Philly with my family. I most def got what I (wanted/needed) as far as gifts go. Also, my baby sister Linda-Joy got engaged. Her boyfriend popped the question on Christmas, and she said (yes). Shout out to them. I pray God blesses them!!! I was asleep at my peeps crib around 10am this morning when I heard her banging on the bedroom door telling me to wake up and open the door, and that she had to show me something. Over and over again I told her to go away, Lol. To no avail, of course!! After about three minutes of that, I finally came out, and to my surprise a diamond ring was staring me in the face. I congratulated her, and gave her a hug. At first I didn't know how to take it, because allthough I've known who he his for some time and we've talked, I never really had a chance to really get to vibe with homie. But from what my Peeps tells me, they've been really close for at least three years, and prayed about being in a relationship for a long time. They've been in a real relationship for a little while, and I guess they just knew that they knew. If two people know that God put them together, and they've been best firends for some time now, I say go for it! So they have my blessing. I always wished my sister would have someone that really cares for her. I guess I got my wish!!! Holla!

1 comment:

faith(215) said...

Congrats to your sis that's a blessing! Also a blessing that she has a brother that is concerned about who she's taking that walk with. I have one blood brother but I imagine it'll be the bro's given to me in the faith that will be duke's worst enemy LOL.
I'm grateful for that level of covering, something I never would have wanted prior to salvation shoot marriage was a foreign word prior to salvation let alone covering from the bro's in the faith.

Anyway I'm going on pray that their union is a blessed one.